Wills, Trusts, Probate and Estates
We offer advice on all matters of private client work and estate planning. The firm has a long history of managing lifetime and will trusts. Some of the trusts we manage were set up over 70 years ago.
If you do not make a will, statute dictates how your assets are transferred. Unmarried partners do not automatically inherit their partner’s estate.
The use of lifetime trusts and gifts can reduce the inheritance tax liability.
- Will drafting
- International wills
- Estate planning
- International estate planning
- All aspects of probate including contentious and non-contentious matters
- Administering intestate estates
- Administering international estates
- Inheritance tax planning
- Lifetime transfers
- Setting up and managing trusts
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
For more on how making a Will, download our in-depth guide.