Whether you are buying a home for your family while you work temporarily in the UK or want to make major investments in property to provide an income when your sporting career is over, Mackrell Turner Garrett’s property specialists in London can provide expert advice.
We are experienced in both residential and commercial property and our focus is to conclude property transactions – including purchases, sales or leasehold issues, in the UK or overseas – as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
Our property clients benefit from our expertise in issues including:
- sales and purchases of freehold or leasehold property
- off-plan property purchases
- mortgage and remortgages
- residential lettings
- landlord and tenant matters
- planning issues
- negotiating heads of terms on leases and lease renewals
- acquisitions for investment
- funding strategies, including joint ventures
- development potential
- options and conditional contracts.
Working with your accountant, or our own accountancy contacts, we can also advise on options for holding property – either personally or through a business structure – in order to maximise the tax efficiency of your property interests.
For more information on our London property legal services for sporting professionals, please contact us.