At Mackrell Turner Garrett, we are always seeking to enhance our services to clients. As part of this approach, we have taken the unusual step of appointing our own full-time, in-house consultant litigation barrister, making us one of very few solicitor firms of our size to incorporate in-house Counsel into our team.
Philip Jones, who has a quarter of a century’s experience at the independent bar, advising clients including individuals, public sector organisations and corporate clients and is based in our litigation department.
He offers extensive expertise in issues including:
- civil dispute resolution for commercial and contractual matters
- civil fraud
- landlord and tenant issues
- contentious probate
- administration of estate actions
- claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family & Dependants) Act
- clinical negligence
- professional negligence
- personal injury, including accidents overseas and industrial disease
This in-house service enables us to offer smooth, seamless access and communication between our solicitors and barrister and enables us to draw on the expertise of experienced counsel at the earliest stages in a case, if required.
For more information about our in-house barrister services, please contact us.