We offer advice on all matters of private client work and estate planning. The firm has a long history of managing lifetime and will trusts. Some of the trusts we manage were set up over 70 years ago.
If you do not make a will, statute dictates how your assets are transferred. Unmarried partners do not automatically inherit their partner’s estate.
The use of lifetime trusts and gifts can reduce the inheritance tax liability.
- Administering intestate estates
- Administering international estates
- All aspects of probate including contentious and non-contentious matters
- Estate planning
- Inheritance tax planning
- International tax planning
- International estate planning
- International wills
- Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection work
- Lifetime transfers
- Setting up and managing trusts
- Will drafting
- Establishment and running of trusts including charity trust foundations
For more on making a Will, download our in-depth guide.