Seeking an injunction or order against another party is not an issue to be taken lightly and can have significant consequences for both parties.
However, if you are looking to preserve a reputation, retain an asset, protect against personal harm or safeguard your businesses then an injunction may be a suitable solution.
Our solicitors have a proven track record of assisting firms acquire orders and injunctions on behalf of a wide range of businesses, organisations and individuals.
By going through the courts to obtain and injunction we can help with:
- Protection from harassment, nuisance and trespass
- Breach of contract
- Preventing copyright infringement
- Enforcing restrictive covenants
- Withholding the sale of land, property or other assets
- Freezing orders
- Preventing winding up petitions
- Search orders
- Breach of trade secrets
- Temporary restraining order
- Breach of previous injunctions
- Norwich Pharmacal order
- Mareva injunction
We can also help to defend you if you have an injunction or order made against your or your business.
If you would like to know more about how we can assist you with injunctions, please speak to our team.