Supporting the wider community
While delivering an incredible service to our clients is our primary goal, we are also committed to helping charities, the wider community and the environment.
Throughout our long and illustrious history, we are proud to have supported many local, national and international causes through our work and fundraising.
The cause closest to our heart is Larchfield – a children’s charity based in Tanzania that offers a secure refuge for young children whose families have been dislocated and destroyed by HIV – which we have supported significantly for over more than a decade.
Larchfield offers a home to up to 50 children in Africa, whose lives have been afflicted by HIV, and so each year we sponsor many children and participate in various fundraising events, including:
- A London to Paris bike ride
- Countless marathons and walks
- Various events throughout our office
We also hold regular bake-offs, tuck shops and dress-down days to help raise money for other causes every year.
Beyond our work with Larchfield and other charities, our team have:
- Sat as trustees for charities, such as the Antisemitism Policy Trust and the Iris Theatre at St Paul’s Church
- Acted as honorary legal advisor to the Citizens Advice Bureau
- Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro for FutureSense
- Participate in RideLondon 100 for Epilepsy UK
- Undertaken various pro-bono work for those most in need of legal advice.
We strongly encourage all of our staff members to participate in these events, as we place a great deal of value on being a responsible and caring law firm.