Thousands of families will be struggling to get to grips with new living arrangements due to self-isolation, while others may face the prospect of a loss of income during the Coronavirus outbreak.
These are factors that can often lead to a strain on a relationship and may make pre-existing tension worse for couples, which may lead to divorce, separation or the dissolution of a civil partnership.
During these tough and testing times, we will be here to support families through the difficulties of their relationship ending and can assist with:
- The divorce process and procedure
- Dissolution of a civil partnership
- Collaborative process
- Conciliation and mediation
- Assistance where the breakdown is amicable
- Financial and property issues
- Harassment and domestic violence
- Separation agreements
- Parental responsibility
- Child arrangements – in particular if your ex-partner is unreasonably stopping you from seeing your child on account of the pandemic