We are experienced in advising both individuals and employers and are therefore in an advantageous position as we understand and appreciate the legal and commercial issues from both sides.
Not all employment matters will necessarily reach a tribunal hearing and we can advise you on the most cost-effective solution to any issues you may be experiencing.
At Mackrell.Solicitors, we are experienced in advising individuals across the full range of employment law matters, including:
- Contracts of employment, both existing and new whether new or existing
- Bullying, harassment and victimisation
- Settlement agreements including advising upon their terms, negotiating and signing
- Dismissal (unfair and wrongful)
- Disciplinary action
- Maternity and paternity issues
- Flexible working
- Tribunal proceedings
Listen to our latest employment podcasts
Connect with us on LinkedIn Mackrell.Solicitors Employment
Read our Blog