It is essential that policies and procedures are legally compliant in accordance with current legislation as failure to do so can have adverse consequences for your business when attempting to defend any claim.
Mackrell Turner Garrett’s employment departments in London and Surrey act for a wide range of corporate clients from sole traders to international companies offering practical advice across the entire working relationship.
We have a wealth of experience in:
- Drafting bespoke contracts of employment, handbooks and policies and updating existing material
- Bullying, harassment and victimisation
- Structuring severance arrangements and preparing settlement agreements
- Grievance issues
- Defending disciplinary action
- Employee data protection issues
- Equal pay and other remuneration issues
- Maternity, paternity and the right to request flexible working
- Large scale redundancies, reorganisations and TUPE transfer advice
- Performance, capability and conduct issues
- Restrictive covenants and team moves
- Employment-related litigation – advice, assisting with settlements and representation at the Employment Tribunal
- Employment solutions