We are approved agents for Litigation Funding Insurers and advise on insuring against costs. We consider conditional fee arrangements and alternative methods of funding litigation.
Our multi-disciplinary team has a depth of experience acting in forums including:
- the Senior Courts of England and Wales (all Divisions of the High Court, the Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court);
- the County Courts of England and Wales; and
- various regulatory Tribunals dealing with professional discipline, the financial services, medical and sports professions.
We undertake Tribunal, County Court and High Court work.
Due to our association with Mackrell International, we regularly to act in international disputes assisting clients in all jurisdictions concerned with any given dispute – a unique attribute for a firm of our size.
We have an established reputation for handling all forms of litigation.
Our dispute resolution team was awarded ‘Corporate International Dispute Resolution Team of the Year’
- Commercial disputes including disputes concerned with civil fraud.
- Company/shareholder disputes
- Construction disputes
- Contract disputes
- Debt collection
- Employment disputes
- Financial services disputes and regulatory disputes
- Intellectual property disputes
- IT disputes
- Mediation and arbitration
- Personal injury
- Professional discipline
- Property disputes
- Protection from harassment injuctions
“Nigel Rowley and his team from Mackrell Turner Garrett were strategically astute and very clever; they showed real strength, excellent judgment and inspired great confidence. In short, they were absolutely fabulous”
Mark Rainsford QC. Co-defending counsel in the UK’s biggest ever boiler room fraud trial.