We work with a wide range of publications and broadcasters to deliver up to the minute insights, comments and expertise across a wide range of topics.
Our specialist solicitors understand the needs of the media and press – working quickly to provide up to the minute content that readers and viewers value.
Backed up by an experienced marketing team, we have connections across the world and our team speak a wide range of languages, including:
Our areas of expertise
As a full-service firm, with international ties in more than 60 countries, we can provide comment and knowledge on a broad variety of issues, such as:
- Blockchain and cryptoassets
- Cannabis Law
- Case law
- Commercial and residential property matters
- Commercial disputes
- Divorce and separation
- Entertainment law
- Financial settlements
- Fraud and financial crime
- HR and employment law
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Litigation and arbitration
- Medical cannabis
- Psychoactive medicines
- Sports law
- Tax, Trusts and Wills
- Travel and tourism cases
Want to know about our work?
Here are just some of our publications and media appearances:
- The Mirror – Harry Kane’s role in securing Tottenham exit as Man City remain confident on transfer
- Financial Times – UK medical cannabis sector renews call for reform to kickstart growth
- AlJazeera – What was behind the collapse of the European Super League?
- Sunday Express – Get house in order for the sake of your loved ones
- The Times – CBD products cannot be sold without safety tests, German court rules
- The Telegraph – Cannabis startup aims to raise £24m ahead of Aim listing
Speak to our team
If you would like assistance from a member of our experienced team, they are ready and willing to help.