With clients ranging from small family businesses to large multinational companies our Corporate and Commercial law department has a wide and varied experience in all business legal matters.
Whatever your commercial needs as a business we are able to provide practical advice. We provide advice on Intellectual Property and work closely with our colleagues in other departments, particularly in Corporate and Employment.
We can advise on:
- Acquisition, mergers and disposals
- Advising on private equity investment including management buy-outs and buy-ins
- Banking and loan agreements, including factoring
- Business start ups
- Commercial agreements
- Competition law issues
- Corporate restructuring, business expansion and investment
- Directors’ liabilities, partnerships and limited liability partnerships (LLPs)
- Guarantees and indemnities
- Manufacturing and supply agreements
- Non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
- Reseller and agency agreements including international distribution agreements
- Share buy-backs, protection of shareholders and employee share option schemes
- Software licensing agreements
- Standard terms and conditions
- Supply contracts
- UK and international joint ventures, including shareholders agreements
We support clients across the globe and regularly advise clients in multiple jurisdictions. Recent matters we have assisted with, include:
- Acted for Malk Sustainability Partners, LLC in its investment and strategic partnership with Integrum ESG Ltd, a company that provides ESG risk analysis impact data and real time data via proprietary machine learning models and software.
- Acted on the sale of Specific Environments Limited to Angstrom Technology, a portfolio company of New York based private equity firm ASGARD Partners.
- Acted for the minority shareholders of Impact Data Solutions Limited in the sale of the company to Hexatronic Group AB (publ) – a Swedish public company.
- Advised a US manufacturing company on its appointment of a UK distributor.
- Advised a US life sciences group on UK data protection issues arising from an investment by a European bank.
- Advised a US capital markets firm on its strategic partnership with a UK emerging markets specialist.
Get your enquiry started now – click here to contact us today.