We are experienced in advising both individuals and employers so we understand and appreciate the legal and commercial issues from both sides.
We act for individuals as well as a wide range of corporate clients from sole traders to international companies offering practical advice across the entire working relationship.
Not all employment matters will necessarily result in litigation. With this in mind, our team provide advice to help you reach the best possible outcome.
We can advise on:
- Bullying, harassment and victimisation
- Contracts of employment, including bespoke contracts, handbooks and policies
- Disciplinary action and dismissal
- Employee data protection issues
- Equal pay and other remuneration issues
- Maternity, paternity and the right to request flexible working
- Large scale redundancies, reorganisations and TUPE transfer advice
- Structuring severance arrangements and preparing settlement agreements
- Tribunal proceedings
Get your enquiry started now – click here to contact us today.