We act for individuals with issues in all aspects of family life, whether you are married, in a civil partnership or cohabit.
We are experienced in drafting cohabitation pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements.
However, should you marriage breakdown, we can help you get a divorce by representing you throughout, including assisting with financial settlement and children matters.
Children have their own rights and can be represented in their own capacity.
We can advise on:
- Children matters
- Civil partnerships
- Cohabitation agreements
- Cross-jurisdiction and international family matters
- Pre and post-nuptial agreements
- Separation agreements
Recent work highlights
- We have acted for footballers in relation to Schedule 1 Children Act cases – i.e. unmarried parents where the mum needs a home and other capital financial support where she has had a child with the man
- Also top up applications for child maintenance where, normally the father, earns more that the cap of £156,000p.a.
- The normal divorce and financial remedy cases for sportsmen and women
- Property disputes between unmarried parties where one has paid for a property and moved their partner in and then the relationship breaks down and the partner claims a share in the property