We offer access to our own full-time, in-house consultant litigation barrister, making us one of very few law firms of our size to incorporate in-house Counsel into our team.
Philip Jones, who has a quarter of a century’s experience at the independent bar, advising clients including individuals, public sector organisations and corporate clients and is based in our litigation department.
This in-house service enables us to offer smooth, seamless access and communication between our lawyers and barrister and enables us to draw on the expertise of experienced counsel at the earliest stages in a case.
Philip is able to advise on:
- Administration of estate actions
- Civil dispute resolution for commercial and contractual matters
- Civil fraud
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family & Dependants) Act
- Clinical negligence
- Contentious probate
- Landlord and tenant issues
- Personal injury, including accidents overseas and industrial disease
- Professional negligence
Maria is able to advise on:
- Family law
- High-end/ big money financial remedy applications
- Children law disputes
- Financial claims on behalf of a child under Schedule 1
- Divorce and financial remedies
Get your enquiry started now – click here to contact us today.