Posted on Wednesday November 7, 2018
One of the world’s leading guides to professional services for high-net-worth individuals, The Spear’s 500, has included seven experienced solicitors and a business development manager from internationally-focused London law firm, Mackrell Turner Garrett within its latest publication.
The Spear’s 500 guide is the ‘go-to’ publication for advisers to the world’s wealthiest individuals and ranks a wide range of professional advisers, including solicitors, accountants and financial advisers, based upon their expertise and comments from existing clients.
Well-known for its services to some of the world’s leading entrepreneurs, business owners and aristocracy, Mackrell Turner Garrett was delighted to learn that its solicitors had been ranked as follows in the guide:
- Nigel Rowley, Managing Partner – Hommes D’affaires Index
- Jeffrey Cohen, Head of Private Client – Tax and Trusts Index
- Alison Green Head of Family Law – Family Lawyers Index
- Keith Provins, Head of Corporate and Commercial – Corporate Lawyers Index
- Maung Aye, Corporate and Commercial Partner – Corporate Lawyers Index
- Donna Martin, Head of Employment and Immigration – Employment Lawyers Index
- Robert Jappie, Head of Crime and Regulatory – Criminal Lawyers Index
- Chris Lane, Head of Business Development and Marketing– Reputation Managers Index
Reflecting on their success in the guide, Nigel Rowley said: “We are delighted that Spears has decided to recognise the many talents within our team in their latest guide for 2019.
“We already work with a number of high-net-worth individuals around the world and so have a good understanding of their expectations and requirements. I hope these latest listings will help to highlight our expertise to a wider audience so that they can benefit from our support as well.”
Nigel and Jeffrey were both previously listed in the guide in 2017 and 2018 as ‘Top Recommended Lawyers’ and have received a number of enquiries from clients following their recognition.
Mackrell Turner Garrett has previously been ranked amongst some of the UK’s top law firms in influential guides.
The firm is also a founding member of the Mackrell International, a leading international legal network consisting of 94-member firms representing around 5,000 lawyers working in 60 countries, which has itself been listed for the last six years by Chambers & Partners as among the top legal networks in the world.