Gunduz has been a qualified solicitor since 2011 and specialises in both Residential and Commercial Property. He acts on behalf of Buyers, Sellers, Landlords and Tenants in the acquisition and disposal of both Commercial and Residential Property.
Gunduz’s has acted for retail clients, on the acquisition of a number of retail units in Central London.
Generally, these are leasehold transactions acquired from Landlords in London including the Crown Estate Commissioners. His clients have also purchased and disposed of restaurants, night clubs, golf courses, dry cleaners and other high street shops.
His most recent work includes:
- Acting for a large supermarket in the sale of a £10 million freehold warehouse on part of an industrial estate.
- Acting on the purchase of a well-known nightclub in central London – satisfying the requirements of the Landlords prior to the Licence to Assign being granted and successfully negotiating the return of the rent deposit.
- Acting on the purchase of a £4 million freehold warehouse on an industrial estate.
- Acting on the purchase of a £6 million leasehold apartment in Central London.
- Acting for a high net worth client on the acquisition of several well-known high-end male grooming stores in central London.
He also acts for clients purchasing and selling Freehold and Leasehold residential property, ranging from high-value transactions to shared ownership and help to buy properties.
Gunduz has a vast experience in secured lending work having acted for many national and international banks and bridging companies, as well as borrowers. Gunduz speaks both English and Turkish.
Gunduz recently helped me in the sale of my house. I am so pleased I chose Gunduz to complete the sale.
His service was swift, professional and complete and the fact that he was contactable and helpful made things all very easy.
He knows how to manage time and has cost efficiency, and excellent legal knowledge which helped seal the deal of our house.
Gunduz, your Efficiency, knowledge, transparency has been fantastic. Thank you for everything. Based on my experience so far, if anyone is considering buying or selling a house, then I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Gunduz