The emergence of the blockchain and cryptoasset phenomena provides companies and individuals with exciting opportunities, but such benefits also come with the possibility of regulatory, commercial and fraud risks, particularly as such technology and financial products are largely operating in uncharted legal territory. That is why the demand for support from our expert Cryptoasset and Blockchain team continues to grow.
We can advise on:
- Civil litigation and disputes
- Corporate and commercial services
- Experts in international jurisdictional law
- Fraud claims
- Regulatory advice
As a founding member of Mackrell International, one of the largest international organisations of independent law firms in the world with 170 offices globally, we have unrivalled legal expertise regarding all aspects of international law to support cross-border transactions and multi-jurisdictional matters.
- Advising on legal considerations in relation to off-ramping.
- Property transactions with funds derived from cryptoassets. In the year to date (January 2022 to June 2022), we have conducted in excess of £6.1m of in real estate property transactions involving cryptoassets.
- Advising on regulatory requirements and the provision of legal opinions on token classifications as per FCA classifications.
- Advising companies on raising capital via ICO’s.
- Advising exchanges on the applicable regulatory regime in the UK.
- Advising and assisting with FCA registration for companies carrying out cryptoassets activity by way of business.
- Assisting with various commercial contracts and agreements involving cryptoassets, including SAFT agreements.
- Advising cryptoassets businesses in relation to corporate structures and jurisdictions.
- Reviewing and advising on the terms and conditions of token platform exchanges.
- Disputes, litigation and fraud relating to cryptoassets.
- Reviewing and advising on the contents of whitepapers/litepapers.
- Advising on IP rights associated with new launch cryptoassets.
- Advising established traditional companies on how to incorporate cryptoassets as a method of payment.
Get your enquiry started now – click here to contact us today.