We act for both private individuals and businesses, handling matters ranging from conciliation and arbitration proceedings to taking cases to appeal.
In addition to experience acting on behalf of clients in the High Court, Court of Appeal, County Courts, we can provide representation at various regulatory Tribunals dealing with professional discipline, the financial services, medical and sports professions.
We are approved agents for Litigation Funding Insurers and provide advice on insuring against costs. We also consider conditional fee arrangements and alternative methods of funding litigation.
We are able to advise on:
- Commercial disputes including disputes concerned with civil fraud
- Company/shareholder disputes
- Construction disputes
- Contract disputes
- Debt collection
- Employment disputes
- Financial services disputes and regulatory disputes
- Intellectual property disputes
- IT disputes
- Mediation and arbitration
- Personal injury
- Professional discipline
- Property disputes
- Protection from harassment injunctions
Get your enquiry started now – click here to contact us today.