We work closely with our colleagues in other departments, particularly in Commercial, Intellectual Property and Employment.
The commercial ethos of the firm is backed by our dedicated team of lawyers offering advice and assistance from starting your own business to corporate acquisitions and an eventual sale.
- Business start ups
- Acquisition and disposals of company shares and business assets
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate restructuring, business expansion and investment
- Banking and loan agreements, including factoring
- Share buy-backs
- Protection of shareholders
- Advising on private equity investment including management buy-outs and buy-ins
- Directors’ liabilities
- Partnerships and limited liability partnerships (LLPs)
- the implications of legislation, including the Companies Act 2006 and the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000
- UK and international joint ventures, including shareholders agreements
- inward investment in the UK
- Share option schemes and employee incentives