The UK has become a popular location to do business and live. People move to the UK for a range of reasons – to start a business, to work, to study or join family members.
We have a long history of assisting both companies and individuals with their immigration requirements and we have a deep understanding of the UK’s immigration system.
The right legal advice at an early stage can make a significant contribution to successful visa applications, which is why we always form close relationships with those seeking to enter the UK to provide services and support that is tailored to their needs.
We can advise on:
- Sponsor Licences
- Skilled Worker visas
- Health and Care Worker visas
- Global Business Mobility route – for established staff, graduate trainees and UK Expansion Worker visas
- Global Talent visas – for individuals to work in the arts, sciences or digital technology
- Family visas, including Spouse visas and Partner visas
- High Potential Individual visas
- Indefinite Leave to Remain applications
- British citizenship applications
- Appeals when applications are not successful
Get your enquiry started now – click here to contact us today.